Complaint Review: 3040 Realty Corporation

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: DeCarlo — Bronx New York
3040 Realty Corporation
3040 Hull Avenue Bronx, New York USA

3040 Realty Corporation Management Company Harrasing Me via My Credit Reports and via Collection Agencies Bronx New York

3040 Realty Corporation has hired two collection agencies to come after me re: a case that was resolved in civil housing court.  They have even attempted to garnish wages from my job unsuccessfully.  The two collection agencies even have used my social security number, which was given to them by the management company, without my authorization, and both companies have both added inquiries to my credit report between the years 2010 and 2011 (a total of 4 times, just for the purpose of lowering my credit score.  The name of these two collection agencies are, Rubin & Rothman, LLC (Islandia, NY), and Century Credit & Collections (New Hyde Park, NY).  I would like this management company and their collection agency counter parts to stop harassing me and using my social security number without my authorization.  The last time I checked, that was called, IDENTITY THEFT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3040-Realty-Corporation/Bronx-New-York-10467/3040-Realty-Corporation-Management-Company-Harrasing-Me-via-My-Credit-Reports-and-via-Col-1085840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3040 Realty Corporation