Complaint Review: 310 Nutrition

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Toxkissity — WASHINGTONVILLE Ohio
310 Nutrition
El Segundo, California USA

310 Nutrition 310 Shakes They claim that there is no way to not enroll in auto ship but my cart specifically said not enrolled in auto ship and my confirmations state nothing about auto ship. They charged my card without my permission. I told them not to ship the product that I was disputing the charges and they did so anyway 2 days later. They are rude and laughed about it! BUY FROM ANOTHER company! 310 is a scam!! El Segundo California

*Author of original report: 310 Does believe in providing good customer service

The company states you can elect not to enroll in auto ship. I made sure that I did not enroll. My confirmation says NO WHERE that i'm enrolled (the extremely rude rep Jess told me that it's clearly marked on my confirmation). Jess proceeded to laugh at the siuation.  I told them on sunday 4.20.14 DO NOT ship this package as I am disputing the charges. They shipped the package anyway the next day and said once it ships theres nothing I can do. They states it shipped on suday but the tracking clearly shows that the label was created the following day. I was told by Melanie that if I dispute these charges they will retaliate against me. I filed the claim and will refuse the package thomorrow Thankfully I had Melanie on speaker phone at the bank when she made her threats. And was informed that once the package is refused and they have the merchandise bac I will have my money. DO NOT buy from this shady company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/310-Nutrition-/El-Segundo-California/310-Nutrition-310-Shakes-They-claim-that-there-is-no-way-to-not-enroll-in-auto-ship-but-m-1140760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 310 Nutrition

310 Does believe in providing good customer service

AUTHOR: Toxkissity - ()

Although I had the unfortunate experience with a couple members of their customer service, posted in regards to 310. I am happy to report that 310 does have customer service members that do care about their customers and the service they provide (including the 310 owner). They have contacted me on their own to make things right. Having refused the fore mentioned package and the company having a return guarantee, they are working with me to refund my money.