Complaint Review: 323-671-6103

• Reported By: LessTrustingNow — Bucksport Maine United States of America
323-671-6103
California Los Angeles, California United States of America

323-671-6103 Gary Rip off, Scam Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: He's still Scamming! !

*General Comment: THIS GUY IS DANGEROUS!!!

After posting a resume on sexyjobs.com, a man calling himself "Gary" texted asking if I was looking for adult work.  I replied that I was, and after a few days of calling back and forth, he informed me that he had work for me starting that weekend.  All I had to do was send him $150 to set up a blood test.  That afternoon I sent a Money Gram to a Ken Brooks in California.  After that I never heard a word from him, and his voicemail box is conveniently full.  Be ware of this man, and this number.  $150 may not seem like a lot for some, but it is for me.  Hopefully he is stopped soon, and gets what he deserves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/323-671-6103/Los-Angeles-California-/323-671-6103-Gary-Rip-off-Scam-Los-Angeles-California-935497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 323-671-6103

He's still Scamming! !

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Help! He just ripped me off for 270.00!! He's trying to get my pink slip in exchange for a apt. That he claims I can rent if I work for him collecting money from other women! Will the police help?? I feel like they won't being I have no receipt for the cash I stupidly handed over to "CJ" he still is calling me for more. What should I do?

#2 General Comment

THIS GUY IS DANGEROUS!!!

AUTHOR: Escort Agency - ()

THIS GUY HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS SCAM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I have talked to ladies from other states who have been scammed into sending money via greendot. I talked to one lady who was lured into a parking lot and she auditioned in his vehicle and he snatched his purse while she was giving him a b***job. Today I heard from a lady who just arrived here from out of state who he tried to scam but her spider senses started tingling and she bailed out. She realized that California do not issue h*o licenses which he offered to provide. This guy is dangerous!!!

Ladies you have taken the right step. The next step is to set him up with law enforcement and have him taken off the streets before his crimes escalate.

Thanks