Complaint Review: 33street camera llc

• Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Ann — Athens Nationwide Greece
33street camera llc
43west 33rd street New York, New York United States of America

33street camera llc they showed me the i-phone 3,they sold me a clone type, scam with i-phone New York, New York

On 7th of January I went to the specific store to purchase an i-phone.

The sales person, named Lisa ,showed me the original i-phone and by the time I went to the cash register to pay they had already wrapped it.

When I discovered the scam it was too late because I was already on the plane to get back home.The phone was something called Air Phone,made in China.

All the time I was there I should have been more suspicious because the sales person kept asking me questions about when I was going home,where I was from etc.

At the end when I tried to contact with them,I spoke with a person named George and as I was trying to explain him what happened he was repeating the phrase 'You only had 7 days to change it" and he wouldn 't listen to anything else.

So future consumers beware of that shop and generally when someone is too polite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/33street-camera-llc/New-York-New-York-10001/33street-camera-llc-they-showed-me-the-i-phone-3they-sold-me-a-clone-type-scam-with-i-p-689050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 33street camera llc