Complaint Review: 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide From Pure Health

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:Watertown Wisconsin
35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide From Pure Health
http://www.purehealthsystems.com Internet U.S.A.

35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide From Pure Health WARNING! Pure Health Sytems food grade hydrogen peroxide is JUNK!! Fraud!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I've had good experience with this

*Consumer Suggestion: Pure Health Products Hydrogen Peroxide

WARNING! Pure Health Sytems food grade hydrogen peroxide is JUNK! Fraud!! RIPOFF!!!
I've used 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for many years so know what it's like. To save money I decided to order a quart of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide from purehealthsystems.com.
It took almost a month to arrive. The label looked like it was printed on an ink jet printer and it didn't smell right because it had no smell at all. I dipped my finger in it and it did nothing. 35% will really sting and turn skin light colored for awhile. This was just a bottle of water!
Over $50 for a bottle of water!
Since this I've read many similar complaints about "Pure Health Systems" products. It is not a company. A chiropractor claims he couldn't work after hurting his back so now sells a huge collection of health products declaring himself a healthcare expert.
His website looks profession but anyone can do that. All the endorsement claims and other websites he put up praising himself are part of the scheme.
I think he is laughing all the way to the bank filling bottles with tap water and printing off labels on his home computer selling out of his garage! Don't be tricked like I was.

Tom
Watertown, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/35-Food-Grade-Hydrogen-Peroxide-From-Pure-Health/internet/35-Food-Grade-Hydrogen-Peroxide-From-Pure-Health-WARNING-Pure-Health-Sytems-food-grade-h-328926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide From Pure Health

I've had good experience with this

AUTHOR: sanfords - (USA)

About a year ago I ordered 4 gallons of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for my hot tub from Pure Health Products.  The product arrived quickly and was clearly potent.  I used it in my hot-tub and it caused my filters to clog.  A technician came out and told me that hydrogen proxide always decreases the life of a hot-tub and that they make quite a bit of cash supporting customers that use H3O chemestry.

I have soaked in baths with this stuff and it works great.  It has held its potency quite well despite the fact that H3O is a very volitile chemical that is difficult to store for very long.

I was about to order more when I spotted this report.

I would like to know of the complainer here tried to return the product or not and what kind of response the company gave him. It could very well be that this complaint is from a competitor that doesn't like the low prices of this H30 or it could be from soneone that doesn't like people using oxidative modalities which could cost drug companies and doctors lots of $.

So far I am very satisfied with Pure Health Products but will be sure to let Ripoff Report know should I have problems in the future.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Pure Health Products Hydrogen Peroxide

AUTHOR: tim - ()

I am surprised to read your complaint that the hydrogen peroxide you ordered contained only water. I had a great customer experience with this same company. My hydrogen peroxide. was exactly what they said it would be and my results are so far great. Not sure how you got a substandard bottle I think they would have promptly exchanged it had you given them a chance, but it sounds like you failed to do that choosing instead to vent on an online forum.

The tone of of your letter makes me think you have an ulterior motive, perhaps you are a competitor that was dismayed over seeing their excellent product for a much lower price?