Complaint Review: 360 Pros

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: bwood — arlington Texas United States of America
360 Pros
47-09 30th St Ste 201 Long Island City, New York United States of America

360 Pros FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! They give you an assessment and a fee, you pay it then weeks past before you find out they can't fix it or they send it back to you and it's still broke! Long Island City, New York

They gave me an assessment and a fee to fix the xbox.  I paid it and then 3 weeks later I received an

email saying that you couldn't fix it, so I sent another Xbox for them to fix.  About 6 weeks later I received it and it didn't work.  I sent it back and it took them over a month to tell me that it couldn't be fixed.  I wasted over 3 months with this company.  I then went and looked at their reviews on the internet and apparently this is common practice for their company. I had to call 4 times to get reimbursed and most the phone calls I made I never received a return phone call.  I sent emails that weren't returned, phone calls weren't returned, I even kept names and that didn't help.  Dont use this company, very poor customer service and business practice.  After all the time I spent with this joke as a company, it would have been a lot cheaper to buy a new one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-Pros/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101-U/360-Pros-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-They-give-you-an-assessment-and-a-fee-you-pay-it-then-we-1028804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360 Pros