Complaint Review: 360 Pros

• Reported By: Devon — New Port Richey Florida
360 Pros
Internet USA

360 Pros No Refund, No Xbox, No Calls or E-Mails Returned Internet

I found their website in April of this year, and I thought it would be a good idea to use their service rather than go through Microsoft's process, thinking it would be cheaper.  After sending the Xbox, I get this e-mail on April 9:

Dear Valued Customer: With the repair services we perform, we have historically been able to fix over 95% of the systems we receive. Unfortunately, we were not able to achieve success with your console. We apologize, and completely understand that you may be frustrated. However, we can offer you four options at this point (subject to availability):

1. We can offer you a refurbished console for a small additional charge.

2. We can offer you a brand new Xbox 360 "Slim" gaming system for a small additional charge. These are under warranty with the original manufacturer, Microsoft.

3. We can ship back your console and issue a refund for the cost of the repair. [continued below]....

.....

4. If you have no need for your unrepairable console, we can dispose of it for you and issue a refund.

If you are interested in a refurbished console or a new gaming system, please call us at 800-618-7215 to place an order. If you do not hear back from us within 48 business hours, please call our offices at the number listed below, as your e-mail may have been accidentally blocked by our spam filters. Thank you for your understanding. Sincerely, 360 Pros Repair Team Phone: 1-718-472-2981 E-mail: customerservice@360-pros.com

I opted for the full refund, thinking if they can't repair it, then I can at least use the money for a new one. A month passes, however, and I grew impatient. I call, I email, and I submit tickets, but I get no response. Any attempts to call get me a generic "not accepting calls" message, and emails are unanswered. Tickets submitted are done freely, but to see any responses, you have to log in to the website, which is asinine and confusing to the consumer.

Today, I found their website is unavailable. This leads me to assume they are not a viable company, that some turn of events led them to put up this image to avoid retaliation. I must stress, though; if you have a broken Xbox, DON'T send it to an unqualified bullsh*t site like this one. Send it to Microsoft or a repair shop with qualifications. They may charge more, but you are assured to get it back and not be ripped off like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-Pros/internet/360-Pros-No-Refund-No-Xbox-No-Calls-or-E-Mails-Returned-Internet-1059823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360 Pros