Complaint Review: 360 ROI inc

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Kim92629 — Dana Point California
360 ROI inc
Nationwide USA

360 ROI inc Christopher Banks Deceiving con man that uses elaborate ways of getting personal information from unsuspecting people trying to make a living New York Nationwide

I was contacted by email that a job I had applied for a while back was finally open.  It directed me to a website that looked completely legit. I filled out an application for employment Willingly giving up all of my personal information. I was contacted by a man from HR re confirming that everything was on the up and up. They told me I would be managed by Christopher Banks. christopher sent me numerous tasks researching things. Then sent me a task to talk to a sculptor in the Ukraine and buy a sculpture that was damaged during shipping for a client. So I did. However the client claimed to want me to transfer the money because he was having issues doing it from his bank. The scuplture wanted it money gram not into his account.  Totally believable because of the war happening in that region  so Chris asked me to give him my account so they could transfer the money to me and then I could take the money physically to money gram and do it myself. [continued below]....

.....  I agreed since the info was for direct deposit for my employment checks.  While doing research on the tasks given I was coming across a lot of the same questions asked by a lot of other ppl. My suspicions grew. I started to research the company and it appeared clean. But after delving deeper I found information that could not be ignored. A rip off report about the sculptor task I was in the middle of. When I confronted Chris by email all of a sudden I had no access to the site and no more correspondences from the company whatsoever. Now they have my personal information and my bank info. Don't fall for this scam as I have. I'm not sure what to do now except to close my account and start over again. I would love to see these people in prison and would testify against them without a doubt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-ROI-inc-/nationwide/360-ROI-inc-Christopher-Banks-Deceiving-con-man-that-uses-elaborate-ways-of-getting-pers-1137589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360 ROI inc