Complaint Review: 360 casting

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: James — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
360 casting

360 casting They say that for $1.98 I can join a casting list where directors will call, and they wanted me to paid a dollar more to get acting lesson , I said no and they charged my card any way. Internet

I was looking for a job when the about casting, and begin a extra on movies sets. YOu can make $300.00 dollars a day. I called them and the operatior had a foreign accents, and making it hard to understand her. She said that i would need to paid $1.98 to get on the list a one time payment. Then she said that for a $1.00 dollar more i could get acting lesson. I refused . She had you can paid the dollar and in twenty days they will bill you $27.00 dollars, or you can cancel it . But i said i didnot want it and she charged my charge my card any way for the dollar, which put me in the automatic withdrawal of $27.00 in twenty days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-casting/internet/360-casting-They-say-that-for-198-I-can-join-a-casting-list-where-directors-will-call-897792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360 casting