• Report: #682010

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: demetrius — carrollton Alabama USA
360 pros
91 milbar boulevard farmingdale, New York United States of America

360 pros ps-pros.com,360-pros.com false advertising,fail to return product,poor consumer service,fail return money after not able to repair product.complete run around farmingdale, New York

Before i sent my playstation3 to them i callled them to verify their advertisment @ps-pros.com.They lady verified their advertisment.She told me that it would cost $99.00 to repair my PS3 and that the shipping was free, and that I would recieve my PS3 back in 1-2 busines days.Three weeks have past I havent recieved my PS3 or my money.Two weeks ago they sent me an email saying that my PS3 was being repaired.I called them.Their customerservice is horrible.I stayed on hold thirty minutes,before talking to anyone.They finaly answerthe phone.She told me that my PS3 was being repaired and that the price was now $140.00 and the shipping wasnt free.She was the same person that told me it would cost $99.00 and free shipping.I wss upset, but about the price change,but I paid the $140.00.Another week past.I called them I stayed on hold another thirty minutes.They finaly answer the same lady told my PS3 wasnt fixed and that it would be fixed by the end of the week.I asked her what happen to the 1-2 business days she would give me no explination.I asked would could they do to make this situation right with me.The lady only said that it would be fixed by the end of the week.They sent me an email say that my PS3 couldnt be fixed and that could dispose it for me ,and that i could buy a PS3 from them.I call them again and stayed on hold thirty minutes again.The same lady answer she told me that myPS3 couldnt be fixed and that they would send it to me the next day,and that my money would be refunded in three days.I haveny recieved my PS3 or my money.I am very disoppointed with their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-pros/farmingdale-New-York-11735/360-pros-ps-proscom360-proscom-false-advertisingfail-to-return-productpoor-consumer-s-682010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360 pros