Complaint Review: 360- pros

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: pb — pontoon beACH Illinois United States of America
360- pros
91 milibar blvd Internet United States of America

360- pros I was told my x box was fixed and they would shipping it to me. then after waiting several days for shipment info i was informed that it failed testing and they would do me the favor and rexcycle for Internet, Internet

My xbox 360 decided to quit working shortly after  warrenty ran out.  I picked a  x box repair company online called 360-pros.com or esales inc. i thought since they offered a guarentee that if they couldnt  fix  my unit there would be no charge. So I contacted them thru the web and  shipped my 360 to them happy that I would soon be able to play my games again. I received several positive e-mails "Congradulations! Our technicians have repaired and tested your  xbox 360. The console will now undergo additional stress testing and would be sent back soon.  Well, after receiving no more e-mails nor a x box I called and talked to a very rude you male and he told me it failed the final test And that it was not repairable. Then he was nice to offer to take it off my hands and they would recycle so i would not have to pay to have shipped back-oh I could also get one of their "''refurbished" i declined and requested my box back.  they not only kept the shipping which i agreed to but they also kept the $80.00 for ??????  I am in the process of disbute since i used my visa-can you believe they are fighting to keep my hard erned money that they did not earn. If nothing else I hope I can keep others from trusting them-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360-pros/internet/360-pros-I-was-told-my-x-box-was-fixed-and-they-would-shipping-it-to-me-then-after-wait-1001694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360- pros