Complaint Review: 360Jewelsmen

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pampano Beach Florida
360Jewelsmen
PO Box 9522, Brea, California USA

360Jewelsmen Deceptive seller charged more than double the amount for defective merchandises supplied Brea California

*Author of original report: Amicable settlement between seller and customer reached

I've purchased over 500US worth in jewelry from this seller which included two pairs of 14K stud earrings after seeing it on www.etsy.com. The studs came defective (stems to thin and not threaded properly causing backings to fall off; one lost because of this). I took a decision to repair them locally; due to the risk, costs, time and inefficiency of shipping from from my location to the US; the repairs didn't turn out well. I contacted the seller and explained all this to them and asked for a discounted price on a new set of pairs since the original products bought came defective from 360Jewelsmen.

360Jewelsmen made an exception for me on their 5 day return/exchange policy and agreed to custom make new pairs with "thicker stems" and also "bigger / thicker backings" for a total cost of 18.20US and sent an invoice which was paid and the old pairs shipped to the seller as requested. Upon 360Jewelsmen receiving the old pairs…360 did a 360 on me…their story changed…claiming they misunderstood my explanation of the repairs and now offered to do the new pairs at 40% off the original price. I responded asking for 50% off; considering the pairs came defective from the seller in the first place. This seller without any further discussions; refused my 50% counter offer and hastily refused to even do the new pairs for 40% as promised.

They shipped the old pairs back forthwith and refunded the 18.20US paid without even notifying me. I pleaded and literally begged this seller to do the new pairs for me (since I really liked the designs) and agreed to accept the 40% ‘discount’ offered…they deliberately ignored my pleas; not even responding to my emails…eventually; since I wanted these so much, I reordered the new pairs and was charged even more than the original pricing…the seller quickly accepted my money. At this point my orders now totaled around 700US. So what it means that this seller charged more than double the amount for defective merchandise that they originally promised to replace at a reduced costs. I have all email correspondence to verify what I am stating in this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 02:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/360Jewelsmen/Brea-California-92822/360Jewelsmen-Deceptive-seller-charged-more-than-double-the-amount-for-defective-merchandi-1092243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 360Jewelsmen

Amicable settlement between seller and customer reached

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Please be advised that 360Jewelsmen have agreed to refund 40% of the original amount charged for the new pairs of earrings ordered and this customer have agreed to this settlement. This response by the seller is very commendable and respossible.