mail

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Pad — Devon
365 Professionals software
USA Internet United States of America

365 Professionals software Like others here; download of software but with invalid key; no response from 365 Professionals within promised timescales, Internet

I bought two lots of software: MS Onenote for Windows & MS Office for Mac.

MS Office download but with an invalid key. I immediately contacted the company via e-mail but had no response. After a few hours, I opened a Refund request. This time, I received an automated reply saying I would hear within 24 hours. I did not. No reply has appeared on-line within My Account.

I e-mailed again. I also wrote via the website. I am still awaiting any response at all. It is now nearly 36 hours since my original e-mail.

I am becoming very suspicious indeed as the company set out very clear timescales for responses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/365-Professionals-software/internet/365-Professionals-software-Like-others-here-download-of-software-but-with-invalid-key-n-1040341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 365 Professionals software