Complaint Review: 365 Professionals

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: John — Mesa Arizona
365 Professionals
New York, New York USA

365 Professionals Purchased Windows 7 online never sent Download link or Product code New York New York

*Author of original report: Downloaded and Installed

*Author of original report: received Download link and product key

I order Windows 7 on June 14th from their internet site. My credit card was processed, but I never recieved the product key or download link.

Instead I recieved a partial e-mail with one sentenced cut off and no product key or download link.I have sent them 5 emails to their customer service which is said to respond within 24 hours. I also called the number that I was able to find on their site. No response at all and it has been days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/365-Professionals/New-York-New-York/365-Professionals-Purchased-Windows-7-online-never-sent-Download-link-or-Product-code-Ne-1060553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 365 Professionals

Downloaded and Installed

AUTHOR: JDG - ()

After a long wait I was finally able to download and activate my purchased software.  I was told that the long wait was due to a software glich with their system.

received Download link and product key

AUTHOR: JDG - ()

I final received my download link and product key, 12 days after placing my order. The website claims you will receive this within 24 hours of your order being placed. Have not yet tried the download link or product key as of yet but will update to let you know how that goes.