Complaint Review: 365 Professionals

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dr Dick — Bellevue Nebraska
365 Professionals
Internet USA

365 Professionals Bad product code for downloaded software, can't contact them in any way  Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Please file official complaint with Consumer Protection

I purchased a copy of Microsoft Vison Pro last weekend. They supplied me with a product ID that did not work.

I have filed several "tickets" through their help system. Despite a promise of 24 hour support, I have not received a reply. It has been a week now, and I still have non-functional software. Furthermore, I cannot get into their "service portal". My correct password gives me "Invalid Data". I reset my password, I get "Invalid data". There is no way to get into that to check the status of my order. I've filed tickets on my inability to get in, and IF they answered it went through their portal which I cannot access. I have tried the phone. I get put on hold, told to leave a voice mail, and never get back to. They took my money and there is no way to get this rectified since they appear to refuse to answer me. On at least 2 tickets, I told them to respond to my email, because I can't get into their service portal.

This has gone on for a week, and I still have no resolution. It is impossible to get an answer from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/365-Professionals/internet/365-Professionals-Bad-product-code-for-downloaded-software-cant-contact-them-in-any-way-1066582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 365 Professionals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please file official complaint with Consumer Protection

AUTHOR: KristofK - ()

Please file an official complain, this has happened to hundreds of consumers and appropriate action should be taken:

NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION