Complaint Review: 365 Professionals

• Reported By: Narasimha — Saratoga California
365 Professionals
Internet USA

365 Professionals Did NOT receive the Software purchased Internet

I purchased "Windows 7 Ultimate" software from their web site on 8 June 2013 and paid for it using a credit card. I received a confirmation email stating that I purchased the SW and it is in processing.

I also received followon email that had 1.5 sentences and was NOT complete. I did NOT receive the email that was supposed to give me the link to download the SW and the activation key. I called the 800 number on their site several times and left voice mails and also filed more than 10 complaints on their web site. I receive emails that indicate the receipt of complaints and a couple of emails that pointed to a link an when I click on the link I get the message ACCESS Denied.

Inspits of my filing several complaints asking them to send me the SW down load link and access code and the brokenlinks for my complaints - I still did not get the instructions to download the SW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/365-Professionals/internet/365-Professionals-Did-NOT-receive-the-Software-purchased-Internet-1059818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 365 Professionals