• Report: #1051922

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: computergirl — Hartford Wisconsin
365 Professionals
200 East 66th street, #4004 New York, New York USA

365 Professionals Deceitful marketing has scam written all over it! New York New York

I recently attempted to purchase software from 365 Professionals which promised that the download would be available in 24 hours or less. I did not get my download in that time frame and when I asked for a refund, I was told my order had already been fulfilled and no refund would be issued. I also received a threatening email response from them when I said I would dispute their charge. They accused me of being dishonest and my claim illegal and also threatened collections. My download was included on the threatening email (not within the 24 hours) and when I attempted to download the program, it took me to Microsoft Outlook. This company has proven to be a total scam and I do not have a refund or the program I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/365-Professionals/New-York-New-York-10016/365-Professionals-Deceitful-marketing-has-scam-written-all-over-it-New-York-New-York-1051922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 365 Professionals