Complaint Review: 39DollarGLASSES.com

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole — Morro Bay California
39DollarGLASSES.com
60 Plant Ave. Hauppauge, New York USA

39DollarGLASSES.com Value Eyecare network, INC. Cheap Frame arrived cracked Hauppauge New York

Today, march 14, 2014 I received by mail the glasses I ordered from 39dollarglasses.com

They were creaky to put on and I disregarded this at first. A while later, I looked further at these eyeglasses and there was a crack in the plastic frames on the upper right lens. I had already written a positive review and tried to retract it but the website at 39dollarglasses.com did not allow this. They state that it is their property.

I tried calling but no answer and sent an email instead. I did more research and saw lots of negative reviews about the company which bothered me. I am concerned that this company will not refund me as they promised on their website. The plastic is so lightweight that I thought this was okay but realize now it means that the material in the plastic is fragile and not going to hold up well.

Please send this information on for others to read.

N.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/39DollarGLASSEScom/Hauppauge-New-York-11788/39DollarGLASSEScom-Value-Eyecare-network-INC-Cheap-Frame-arrived-cracked-Hauppauge-New-1130749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 39DollarGLASSES.com