Complaint Review: 3B Wireless- Hyatt Masudi

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off By Hyatt Masudi Of 3B Wi — Flushing New York United States of America
3B Wireless- Hyatt Masudi
40-02 Bowne Street Flushing, New York United States of America

3B Wireless- Hyatt Masudi Hyatt Masudi 3B Wireless Sim3b.com Selling Broken Phones Flushing, New York

This man Hyatt Masudi is selling broken phones with burnt out motherboards and calling them new and refurbished. I bought two phones from him which he charged me $50 for an old flip phone and he sold me a knock off samsung galaxy s3 for $425.00 WHICH WAS REALLY FROM CHINA. THE FIRST PHONE WENT OFF AFTER A DAY AND THE OTHER I FOUND OUT WOULDT NOT GET INTERNET NO MATTER WHAT I DID. I am 42 years old and not tech savvy and bought the fake galaxy which he said was the real authentic phone. I  took it to my cell phone carrier and found out the phone was from China!!! So, Now I have two broken phones and Mr. Masudi refuses to give my money back. Do not do business with this man. He is selling knock off phones at the same price you will buy a real one and he is selling phones that are refurbished and do not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3B-Wireless-Hyatt-Masudi/Flushing-New-York-11335/3B-Wireless-Hyatt-Masudi-Hyatt-Masudi-3B-Wireless-Sim3bcom-Selling-Broken-Phones-Flushi-992158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3B Wireless- Hyatt Masudi