Complaint Review: 3D Motors Inc

• Reported By: celeb_84 — Tampa Florida United States of America
3D Motors Inc
1333 N Faulkenburg Rd Tampa, Florida United States of America

3D Motors Inc Lied, cheaters, thieves, rude Tampa Florida

Do not buy a car here!! I was rushed into buying this car from Al, he promised to fix the AC before I decided to purchase the car. He even wrote it down and signed the document. I took the car back to him multiple times to repair the AC, each time it worked for a short time and then broke again. This last time it broke, I smelled burning wire and no air would blow. It is dangerous to drive in the rain unless I leave the windows down and get soaked. I called him this morning and he refuses to fix the AC. I have found more large repairs that need to be done on this car. He lied to me countless times about the car being inspected before purchase. A specific example being, he told me that he did an inspection on the car including checking the wiper blades to make sure everything was in working order. The wiper blades are falling apart. Also there is a leak in the gas tank that he failed to tell me about or fix before selling this car at the highest price possible and sticking me with the highest interest rate possible. This man is a shady character and he should not be allowed to be in business anymore. I am now finding so many complaints and hearing so many more when I go to pay my bill. Even the employees know that he is cheating people out of their hard earned money and lying to innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3D-Motors-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33619/3D-Motors-Inc-Lied-cheaters-thieves-rude-Tampa-Florida-939050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3D Motors Inc