Complaint Review: 3D Motors

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan — Brandon Florida United States of America
3D Motors
216 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon FL Internet United States of America

3D Motors Financial General Unlawful Business Acts, Auto Finance, buy here pay here , Internet

this company never called left voice messages or anything. i paid my car note and the down payment.

they claim that i didn't pay tax tag and title. they came in the middle of the afternoon repossessed the vehicle. i told them i would should receipts of when i paid the amount due. they refused and told me that they would not tell me where the vehicle was to get my belongings nor would they look at any receipts. the gentlemen that called me started yelling telling me i was a sorry sack of s**t and i need to pay my bills. he also stated that he was a manager. i've called a few times since then they refuse to speak to me or give me to a manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3D-Motors/internet/3D-Motors-Financial-General-Unlawful-Business-Acts-Auto-Finance-buy-here-pay-here-Inte-902471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3D Motors