Complaint Review: 3ISH INC

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: jamie — United States of America
3ISH INC
5806 PROSPERITY CHURCH RD Internet United States of America

3ISH INC academicdegrees.net, SCAM, FRAUD, WILL NOT PAY YOU, WILL FIRE YOU AND KEEP YOUR MONEY , WORK FROM HOME SCAM Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bull crap!

*UPDATE Employee: Completely Untrue

*UPDATE Employee: Who ever wrote this is full of crap

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What a joke!

These people advertise on craigslist, Once hired on you're expected to make 300 call a day or they won't pay you. You're on a slow predictive dialer. It's going to take a 12 shift to make the 300 calls a day. They only pay commision. They will cheat you out of your posts. How it works is: you submit the post you get 4-12 dollars per transfer/post if it passes QA. Problem is QA will reject the majority of your posts prior to submitting the post it will most likely be rejected every now and then it goes through and later fails QA. Thus you work all day and night long and make very little money if any money at all. Only work here if you enjoy sweat shop labor and enjoy working for free.  They tell you the post has been rejected but It's the belief of some who say the post has been disqualified so that won't have to pay you. Most of all of your posts will be disqualified and if you complain about it they will fire you. They have a chat group on skype which they have given the name brick house. There you must announce when you have a post as well as acknowledge others who have posts. They monitor this chat room closely and if you complain while in there they fire you. They somtimes use brick house as an opportunity to insult you if they feel like you are not submitting enough posts. Kim uses vulgar language and curses you when she addresses you. Both Kim is very rude as well so be careful not to make her angry or she will curse you out. If you try to stand up for yourself she will fire you. They won't pay you but instead will give you excuses. The people that are paid there are the ones who are in in on the scam. Evelyn Duran and John Greene are in on the scam and recieve a small salary their job is to tell you that they are making alot of post. Both are from 3rd world countries and can't find a better job than this one.  The people that have not been fired there are being paid to lie to you so that you can continue to work for the company for free. It is a carefully constructed plan. This company's agenda is to exploit americans labor while  not paying for your hard work. Be careful if you get hired here as they are good at lieing to you so that you will put in the 12 hour shifts they say 5 hours a day that is also a lie because you cant meet up to the 300 calls quota in 5 hours and they will tell you that if you dont meet the 300 calls a day that you wont be paid actually you won't be paid even when you do meet the quota.  Also,expect to leave with a serious health condition due to the level of stess and don't expect to be paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3ISH-INC/internet/3ISH-INC-academicdegreesnet-SCAM-FRAUD-WILL-NOT-PAY-YOU-WILL-FIRE-YOU-AND-KEEP-YOUR-978853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3ISH INC

Bull crap!

AUTHOR: AmberM - ()

I have been working for this company, under Kim, for almost 2 years now and all of this is lies. The requirement is 5 hours a day, and this is an amazing job. Kim is wonderful and works with you, and I have NEVER had a problem getting paid. People get mad when they get fired, but don't dare to include why they got fired. Shouldnt have commited fraud.

Completely Untrue

AUTHOR: PatieM - ()

I currently work for AcademicDegrees.net, and this claim is ridiculous.  The dialer is far from slow, the owners are lovely people who help any way they can and are extremely understanding when it comes to illness or family issues, both of which I had when only working here for a week or so!  The work is quite easy and they pay on time.  If an employee is struggling, they do everything in their power to help, but some people are just not cut out for this sort of work.

I feel both lucky and blessed to have found this company, as I am finally able to have a legitimate job that I can do from home.  This isn't a scam or a fraud, merely an honest company that has been attacked by a disgruntled person who likely was either too lazy to do the work or was rude to a customer and got fired.  That's another thing I love about this company.  Customer service is the most important thing, and cussing out a customer will get you fired!

As far as cussing in the Skype room is concerned, that is simply not allowed, and I have never seen Kim cuss anyone out.  She is incredibly patient and actually it is a very family-like atmosphere.  I've never heard of the other two people this person mentions, but I am a real person, born and raised in Florida, who is working here, getting paid, and loving it!  I have never had a post rejected yet, but I understand that occasionally it does happen if the person posting has not properly followed the posted guidelines, which everyone is given upon being hired.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings about this company and its incredible owners.

Thanks for letting me share another point of view.

Who ever wrote this is full of crap

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (United States of America)

As I read this report I just shake my head because what is being said her is pure lies. It is funny that you get fired from a job, people go on rip off report to write a bunch of lies because you are angry. I just started with the company and so far I have been paid I like this job because we are obligated to work 5 hours a day  of your choice you are not obligated to work a specific shift as long as you work 25hrs a week, so you work at your convience. This is a commission job so you are paid on your production. We are notified daily of our hours so we can keep track of the hours we have for the day. I do not know the details of why this person was let go however what she posted here is untrue. I have worked with several companies that have not paid me but this is one that have. I like this job because of the convience and everyone there is cool to work with.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What a joke!

AUTHOR: kcalarco - (United States of America)

Hello! This is Kim Calarco. I am writing in response to a frustrated previous independent contractor. First, the independent contractor who made this claim should tell the whole story and not make things up. We require 25 hours a week, not 300 calls. We simply state that 300 should = 5 hours a day. This is one of the only independent contractors that could not complete 300 calls. Secondly, John Greene and Evelyn Duran are senior agents who have been with my team for 2 years. WE DO NOT accept overseas agents. Thirdly, this particular agent was terminated for fraudulent activity. This person was attempting to make money that does not abide by our guidelines. This person was trained not once, not twice, not three times but yet more than 5 times. She was trained by myself, my husband (partner), John Greene and Evelyn Duran. This agent did not follow instructions, she was rude to me, my team and that will not be tolerated. Our agents love working for us and have never had a payroll issue. So, like I said, this is a joke! Make sure next time, you tell the REAL story and not one that you just decide sounds best. GOOD LUCK to you in your future endeavors Estancier.