Complaint Review: 3RD BASE FRISCO

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Eric P. — Dallas Texas
3RD BASE FRISCO
2390 Parkwood blvd frisco, Select State/Province USA

3RD BASE FRISCO Robert ,manager, doesn't give a s**t if you have a complaint frisco Texas

I went to 3rd base last Thursday night (8-8-2013) and no one said one word to me for 28 minutes, I tried waving the server down but she kept ignoring me.  So I call and talk to Robert today and was telling Robert what happened and Robert told me we don't give a s**t and don't ever come back again if you're gonna f**king complain about waiting, then Robert hung up on me.

I called back to try and get corporate office phone number and Robert answered and I asked Robert and Robert said f**k off douche bag and don't ever call here again.  So I am writing this complaint about how Robert ( a manager ) at 3rd doesn't give a s**t about people waiting for 28 minutes and further more cussing at me for just complaining.

Robert told me don't come back because Robert doesn't give a s**t if they make a mistake and Robert will kindly tell you with the southern hospitality not to come back, because Robert can't run his shift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3RD-BASE-FRISCO/frisco-Select-StateProvince-texas/3RD-BASE-FRISCO-Robert-manager-doesnt-give-a-st-if-you-have-a-complaint-frisco-Texas-1075218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3RD BASE FRISCO