Complaint Review: 3d Supply Co Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: DLongs — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
3d Supply Co Inc.
12500 Riverside Drive Suite 203 Valley Village, California United States of America

3d Supply Co Inc. Pcglobalstore.com Fake Job, SCAM, Valley Village, California

*General Comment: Recent Job Who Uses...wb.editor

*General Comment: Thank You

On November 29, 2011 I was sent a job announcement from careerbuilder.com in reference to a courier position for 3d Supply Company. After an exstensive search on the internet I could not find anything about the company being a scam. December 2, 2011 I emailed them back my resume to eirenafawsbiz@gmx.com. On December 5, 2011 I received an email from Alan Mccoy, acknowledging they received my resume and attaching an application to fill out and also attaching their company booklet. I filled out said resume an emailed back Alan Mccoy at hr@pcglobalstore.com. December 9, 2011 I received an email offering me the position of "Courier", sending me a legal contract and giving me the links to fill out my W-2 and I-9 information. They advised that as soon as the probation period was over I would need to send them hard copies of these documents but I was fine with emailing them scanned copies of such. December 11, 2011 I emailed Alan Mccoy all of the information back.

December 12, 2011 I received an email from Alan Mccoy advising that I had gotten the job, and Michael Macfarland (mcfarland@pcglobalstore.com) would be my supervisor. Alan advised that Michael would get in touch with me via email or phone soon in regards to my job. December 13, 2011 I received an email from Michael Macfarland giving me my username and password to acces the database. The link in my email was www.db-editor.com and this was supposed to be where I could correspond with him and also check to see if I had any packages arriving. December 14, 2011 I received an email from Dana Griffin (payroll@pcglobalstore.com) requesting a voided check for direct deposit and also asking me if I would like my pay deposited every two weeks. I advised them yes. December 14, 2011 I also received and email from Michael Macfarland advising me to download and read the employee handbook, also to introduce himself as my supervisor and advised he worked in the "Logistics" department. They also advised me that any supplies I needed I could get from the supply department. I emailed them in reference to a digital camera and ink for my printer. Those two items I later received.

December 13, 2011 I received my first package, which was a T-shirt, as instructed I printed off the label and invoice from www.db-editor.com and sent it back off. The weeks leading up to January 19, 2012 I received packages, took pictures, uploaded the pictures to the website, printed off the label with invoice, shipped them, and uploaded a picture of my receipt to the database, as per my instructions. January 18, 2012 I emailed my supervisor, who then advised me that I would be getting my pacycheck January 19, 2012. I was supposed to be getting a lump sum check of $1900.00, a raise depending on the accuracy of my job, and biweekly paid subsequently there after. As of today January 20, 2012 I have not received a paycheck nor have I been able to contact Alan, Dana, or Michael.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3d-Supply-Co-Inc/Valley-Village-California-91607/3d-Supply-Co-Inc-Pcglobalstorecom-Fake-Job-SCAM-Valley-Village-California-826368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3d Supply Co Inc.

#1 General Comment

Recent Job Who Uses...wb.editor

AUTHOR: gmamalone - ()

I am concerned abot the mentioned scam ...it relates similarity with a job i have just recently been employed by..This is a mailing service ...has web site, one eight hundred number, etc. And now given password and link for wb.editor aka Data base..for file documentation, etc. How do I find out if this too is a scam because the job duties said in the article are most commonly similar and I too haven't found any flags that show that fraud or scam is involved. Please help..so I may act accordingly...

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: CbSiteSecurity - (United States of America)

Thank you for helping spread a word of caution about these types of messages! Based on the information listed within your original post, the message in question does appear to be a payment processing (shipping) scam. It also appears to be a spoof message designed to appear as if it came from a legitimate source or 3rd party company in order to lend it credibility.

We recommend such messages be disregarded and any current or future correspondence attempts related to the message be ignored.

For more information about Online Fraud or to report and incident to us, we do offer a Fraud Page for Jobseekers:  http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Info/Fraud.aspx

Thank you.