Complaint Review: 3ix.org

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Carson California
3ix.org
1350, 5715 Will Clayton Humble, Texas U.S.A.

3ix.org 3ix refused to return my money despite of their poor services Humble Texas

3ix is the worst hosting company I ever used. They kept disconnecting my sites because of "high server load" and they did nothing to isolate the cause. They just kept on suspending my account, and when I asked about their explanation, they just said "your site is causing high server load".

I asked them to fix and apparently, after a week of series of chat support to them, they can't fix their own freaking server.

I am so disgusted with their service that I asked to have my money back. It so obvious that what they are doing to my account is infuriating. That worst part of this company is, they will not return your money in any way possible.

Customers who have bad experience with this company will never, ever, get their money back.

Here is my chat log with their "representative":

R.
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3ixorg/Humble-Texas-77338/3ixorg-3ix-refused-to-return-my-money-despite-of-their-poor-services-Humble-Texas-334835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3ix.org