Complaint Review: 3steploanz.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed of Patricia — United States of America
3steploanz.com

3steploanz.com Jason scam sends you to purchase 3 credit reports and guides you through process as he keeps personal info. Internet

I was looking for a short term loan when Jason from 3 step loanz called.  he claimed he was going to verify my loan information.  He proceeded to lure me to various sites, I'm not sure if he tapped into my computer or not but he obtained information after I signed up for credit agencies and then changed the password because I gave him the membership number.  When I figured what he was doing he proceeded to advise me that he no longer needed to be on the line and scurried away.  I was weary so I tried to access site again and everything is invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3steploanzcom/internet/3steploanzcom-Jason-scam-sends-you-to-purchase-3-credit-reports-and-guides-you-through-pr-972461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3steploanz.com