Complaint Review: 3xpsolutions

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Shannon — Nipomo California United States of America
3xpsolutions
9520 W Palm Ln Ste 210 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

3xpsolutions DBusiness Hours 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST Monday - Thursday I was scammed from the first call I received saying they were with Doba. A woman named Margaret called and then a Trish called and finally hooked up with a Rick. But I never bought a package Phoenix, Arizona

Two years ago in 2010 I received a called from someone claiming to be with Doba only saying they were better than Doba and would not charge as much as Doba.  Red Flag immediately.  Margaret was her name and I still have her email.  Then she had Trish the sales person call me and before you know it, I was going to get 100 times the hits that I normally had on my ebay store site as I had before.  How they knew that I had no clue.  But I declined their offer.  And thought they were gone.  But no I was starting to get harassing phone calls and emails from a guy name Rick saying I owed them almost $3,000.  OMG WTF.  Who are these guys.  I went back and forth this this d**k and he was a choad for sure.  And when I say my credit report, sure enough the guy had the audacity to file a claim against my credit report and it has affected my credit score immensely.  I want to strangle this jerk.  He thinks he can threaten and make people's life miserable and not be held accountable.  I want to see him pay for what he is doing to people like me.  I owe nothing and have only received grief and major harassment from him and this company.  I would like to sue if I had the funds to go forward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3xpsolutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85037/3xpsolutions-DBusiness-Hours800-AM-900-PM-EST-Monday-Thursday-I-was-scammed-from-t-946148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3xpsolutions