Complaint Review: 4-Checks.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: Blazinx6irl — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
4-Checks.com
1802 Fashion Center Court, Joppa MD 21805 Joppa, Maryland United States of America

4-Checks.com LifeChecks.com Wrong Order - Rip Off - Makes up Prices Joppa, Maryland

On August I sent an order online for Personalized checks through the company 4-Checks.com bcuz I had found a check design that I really liked. I ordered Two(2) Boxes of checks and when they arrived everything was correct except they were single checks when I ordered them to be duplicates. I contacted the 4-Checks.com via their website and did not get a response. I had to message them twice before I finally got an answer. I paid extra money to get duplicate checks made and expected they would gladly reprint in duplicate with no charge. But a first email I received the customer service rep says it'll cost me $13.62 to have corrections made and I receive another email from another customer service stating it'll cost me $24.34 to have corrections made ? WAIT ! Two(2) different prices for having corrections made ?? It seems a little odd that they gave me Two(2) separate prices both of which cost the same as one box of checks. So they're pretty much asking me to reOrder my checks and I pay double. What freaks me out is that they were saying we can deduct the money automatically from your checking account. Why would you do that ? If they have access to automatically deduct from your Checking account what makes you think it won't stop them from going on a secret shopping spree at your expense ?? This company is shady and either needs to improve their Customer Satisfaction policy or just be a Check printing company that everybody should avoid like it were the plague. I'm going back to Checks Unlimited.com cuz they have excellent service. You should not have to pay extra to have them correct a mistake they made cuz you already paid for the checks itself so that should be entitled to a Satisfaction Guarantee and *FREE* reprints if any mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4-Checkscom/Joppa-Maryland-21805/4-Checkscom-LifeCheckscom-Wrong-Order-Rip-Off-Makes-up-Prices-Joppa-Maryland-772472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4-Checks.com