Complaint Review: 4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Truth — Minneapolis Minnesota
4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell
3741B Chicago Ave. S MPLS MN 55407 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell SLOW work, no touch ups, TERRIBLE ink that comes out Minneapolis Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: very untrue of you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Over 900 clients serviced so far this year.

First of, cheaper rates yes.

Slower speed? Yes!

Ink comes out, owner did not go deep enough.

Told only able to touch up if there is a committment to coming back for more work.

No refund, didnt complete job in session, I was told to come back for a few more sessions, full cost of course!

I am very unhappy.

Now I need to shell out more money to have my tattoo fixed, and it looks horrible!

I cant stand showing my body at the club now and try to cover up this mess until I can get it fixed.

I am speaking with several entities and will be pursing legal action as well.

Public, beware, this was not fun, does not look good, cost over $320, and I feel so saddened by this mess.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4-Points-Body-Gallery-Scott-Farrell/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55407/4-Points-Body-Gallery-Scott-Farrell-SLOW-work-no-touch-ups-TERRIBLE-ink-that-comes-out-1059560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

very untrue of you

AUTHOR: truth - ()

false on the price.

six of you there? was only three when I went there. Public beware, more crappy artists on staff!

Public, please do as you will, but you WILL be posting on here about a shady aspect of dealing with mr ferrell, period.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Over 900 clients serviced so far this year.

AUTHOR: Scott Farrell - ()

I don't know who posted this report. I imagine that it cold be one client that simply could not afford ot finish his ENTIRE 1/2 sleeve that I was only going to charge a total of $600 for... that is for 12 housr of work btw. Now, because I won't refund his money, he is spending a whole bunch of his free timetrying to ruin our reputation. There are 6 of us here btw.

We have serviced over 900 clients here. I invite anyone to take a look at our portfolio's, talk to us, and make your own determination about what we do.

www.4pointsbodygallery.com