Complaint Review: 4 To 1 Program

• Reported By: Buffy — Omaha Nebraska
4 To 1 Program
6119 Greenville Ave. Dallas, Texas USA

4 To 1 Program (Dalton Taylor) Beef jerkey king rip off artist Dallas Texas

I found the 4 to 1 program ad on Craigslist under non profit category when I was looking for employment. It sounded like a perfect fit. I emailed and was immediately contacted by Dalton Taylor. He explained the program to me and how it worked and actually spent 40 minutes with me on the phone.

I have to say it sounded too good to be true and of course it was. He proceded to tell me that the company will donate 1 lb. of beef jerky to a local food pantry for every 4 lbs. sold. He was very patient and not in a hurry to get off the phone.

Dalton gave me the phone number to a woman in another state to call and verify everything and ask her any questions I wanted about her experience working with the 4 to 1 program. She said she made $5,000 a month and has been doing it for 3 years.

Dalton told me he needed $200 dollars in the form of a cashier's check to get started and it would be refunded to me at my second month.

He is a real good liar. Very convincing! Even after he got my money he continued to send me emails and called me with more information. He even Fed ex me all my training papers and contract. He then proceeded to call me and go over all the material for an hr with me. He did this for months with excuce after excuse why the shipment hadn't come yet.

Since I told him I wanted my deposit back I haven't heard from him in over 2 months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4-To-1-Program/Dallas-Texas-75206/4-To-1-Program-Dalton-Taylor-Beef-jerkey-king-rip-off-artist-Dallas-Texas-1052775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4 To 1 Program