- Report: #550900
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 4 Wheel Parts - Transamerican Auto Parts - 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers
4 Wheel Parts - Transamerican Auto Parts - 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers2500-B Marine Avenue Internet United States of America
4 Wheel Parts - Transamerican Auto Parts - 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers Transamerican Auto Parts Ex-Employee of 4 Wheel Parts: Read my true stories of what this company does to people Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. If you ever have to return anything to this company, good luck. They make it as difficult as possible to return items. Especially if they have been used.
2. On more occasions than i can shake a stick at, i've seen and overheard the description of tires they sell as being able to only last a few hundred miles. Known defects such as the tread simply falling off a specific tire, led to blow out deals instead of pulling the actual tire off the shelf or giving refunds for that matter.
3. The corporate body that is 4 Wheel Parts are is run by a bunch of short guys with big trucks. The company used to be run by a stand up person who worked hard to build a great company. He was a hard and stern man, but did people right. He passed the company onto his son who put his name to shame and is running the buiz into the ground with poor business tactics and a management team under him that mostly take advantage.
4. The company treats their employees like maggots. A company that treats their employees poorly will not treat there customers any better.
5. Read the fine print. 4 Wheel Parts comes up with so much fine print, that when you sign your receipt, your basically signing away any right to return an item.
6. READ THIS!!! As an employee of 4 wheel parts, i had access to good discounts on all the products we sold. When my F150 started to give me suspension problems I took it to the Redondo Beach 4 Wheel Parts where they "took care of me." To make a long story short, they HAD TO replace my entire suspension system. That cost some good money even with my discount. 6 weeks later my a-arms broke. I took the truck in again, only that day the person i had been dealing with was not their. The person i dealt with that day said all of my suspension was shot and need to be replaced. I said oh really. this was just all replaced. I paid cash, so their was no record. He got an earful from me when i said if you ever try to rip me off again, i will...xxxxx.
7. If you don't know anything about suspension, tires or wheels, 4 Wheel parts will make you bend over while the rape your wallet out of you. In fact, they are encouraged to do so. The sell people things they dont need all the time and I am proof of them charging me for product they NEVER REPLACED!
Finally. Do yourself a favor. Do not support this company or the future of it. The company is run by a bunch of soon to be prison inmates and overpaid guys with a short mans complex. Sure, their pricing seems great and often can't be beat. They have a strangle hold on this niche market. Almost all their product is chinese made and doesn't last. Especially if you get into the tires and wheels. Do not get your suspension work done at any of their shops. They will rip you off.
You have been warned. You will get Ripped Off. 4 wheel parts claims a love/passion for the community of racing and offroading. They do not! I am not some pissed off ex employee either. I just have a strong affiliation to people not getting ripped off or taken advantage of. This is all 1st hand experience people.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4-Wheel-Parts-Transamerican-Auto-Parts-4-Wheel-Parts-Wholesalers/internet/4-Wheel-Parts-Transamerican-Auto-Parts-4-Wheel-Parts-Wholesalers-Transamerican-Auto-Pa-550900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.