Complaint Review: 4 Wheel Parts

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Queen Creek Arizona
4 Wheel Parts
420 S. Country Club Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

4 Wheel Parts rear axcel rebuild failure, drove 15 days, they wanted to charge me even to look at it. They will not warranty. Mesa Arizona

Took my wrangler in for a rear axcel complete reuild. It all came apart and broke with in a year. They wanted to charge full price to do it again. I settled on a few hundred off as I felt I had no choice but to fix it. They called when finished and wanted the first quoted price. I had to speak to manager. It again failed within 15 days of breaking it in easy.

Manager wanted to charge me for looking at it. I told him I just want it fixed and working or my money back. He basically said to foff. He hung up on me. I don't have his name. I have a tow truck coming to get it this afternoon to take it to another shop to fix it.

Coincidently, I have two friends who recently told me of same rear axcel experience on similar jeeps. One friend changed to some after market used rear end he purchased, the other friend took it to Az Driveline on Grand Ave who did it correct. He had to pay twice.

I don't know what to do as with these economic hard times, I can't pay another $2000 into the rear end of this jeep.

Pat
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4-Wheel-Parts/Mesa-Arizona-85210/4-Wheel-Parts-rear-axcel-rebuild-failure-drove-15-days-they-wanted-to-charge-me-even-to-400671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4 Wheel Parts