Complaint Review: 405Kite

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Angel Johnson — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
405Kite
Lake Hefner Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

405Kite These jerks treated me like dirt and then refused a refund, they even laughed at me when I asked them and told me I wasn't cut out for it and to just give up. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I signed up with these guys for lessons kitesurfing and they told me I should be ok even though I don't have any experience (though I'm physically fit!) Well I showed up to take the lessons and waited for them for fifteen minutes to show up, then after being late they never apoligized but acted like it was SOP and proceeded to treat me like dirt. Of course I asked for a refund and then they LAUGHED AT ME. They told me it was my fault and I'm not cut out to be a 'surfer', like being a surfer was a godly thing, then said that they were going to keep my money for their troubles. I was nearly in tears when I left. These guys are JERKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/405Kite/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73120/405Kite-These-jerks-treated-me-like-dirt-and-then-refused-a-refund-they-even-laughed-at-1047878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 405Kite