• Report: #1119399

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: wow — richardson Texas
411 locals
101 convention center dr. las vegas, Nevada USA

411 locals This company charged $225.00 to my card without my consent or agreement! las vegas Nevada

411 locals charged my card without my consent, after being harrassed by phone calls and text i called and told them to take me off your call list. i got a call today congradulating me, turns out they charged me anyway! i responded to text saying NO, & leave me alone! i never gave any kind of confirmation, not verbel, not via text, or email. i talked with a manager nick jordan, he sayed he was going to have to review phone calls before he was able to return money that was stolen from me. i told him fine, i know for a fact 100% sure i was right and they were wrong. the manager then called me back trying to tell me he found an agreement, the agreement he found was to a number i had never heard of, i was blown away that this manager didnt believe me! He kept arguing telling me how the company is taking a loss and how i was wrong. WHAT? you guy charged me illegally! He kept arguing with me even after saying he was going to give me a refund, thats when i knew this company is NOT profesional, they are not trust worthy, and they are lacking in any type of customer service. this manager was talking like it was the end of the world that he needed to return something that was stolen from me! ill never business with these people, i dont recommend this company to anyone! please dont let this same thing happen to you! there are sales people out there that will do anything to get a commission even if it means breaking the law! beware you were warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/411-locals/las-vegas-Nevada-89109/411-locals-This-company-charged-22500-to-my-card-without-my-consent-or-agreement-las-v-1119399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 411 locals