Complaint Review: 411 locals

• Reported By: Disappointed mom — Elkhart Indiana
411 locals
101 Convention Center Dr Las Vegas, Nevada USA

411 locals Website Builder Company Horrible Failure! Las Vegas Nevada

I gave this company 6 months! i Called in every month trying to work with their Kindergardner employies. I tried to be patient, but ended up yelling the last couple months and still couldn't get them to do their work. From the beginning they put the website up with mispelled words and grammar mistakes all over the place. The columns weren't even lined up. Computer script all over the place and so on! I kept calling and they would say they will fix it, but never did. They had my address wrong! They submitted all this wrong stuff, including hours to multipal other sites for advertising, and never fixed it after i repeatly asked! Then when I was finally done with them waisting my time as a business owner, they kept me on the phone for 1.5 hours trying to convience me to stay with them. Unbelieveable! Even now if you look up thehairnailsuite.com you will find me still out there. The website is taken down but they never removed infor from other sites like the yellow pages. I hope no one ever shows up at my house address cuz of this company. Don't use 411 Locals!! Now I know all of my spelling is not correct in here, but that is one of the reasons why I paid this company so much money. To do what I could not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/411-locals/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/411-locals-Website-Builder-Company-Horrible-Failure-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1155794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 411 locals