Complaint Review: 411.ca

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: NancyB — Riverport Nova Scotia
411.ca
Toronto, Ontario Canada

411.ca unapproved VISA charges, ripp off, did not cancel my account, scam Toronto Ontario

I was contacted by Kevin at 411.ca via telephone (1-866-411-4411 ext 373) to purchase a premium online business listing. I  was told he would take care of branding/optimizing my account for search, which he did. Once the ad I was complete I noticed that it did not appear on page one for my keywords. This was unsatisfactory to me so I called and cancelled the online ad immediately. One month after I cancelled my listing I received a new charge on my VISA. I called them this morning and it was explained that because I did not speak to Kevin directly, the charges would not be reversed. I did advise, that should the charges not be reversed I would be contact the BBB Bureau and completing online reviews. BE CAREFUL, this company WILL continue to make charges to your account, after the contract is CLOSED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/411ca/Toronto-Ontario/411ca-unapproved-VISA-charges-ripp-off-did-not-cancel-my-account-scam-Toronto-Ontario-1088843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 411.ca