Complaint Review: 411.ca

• Reported By: smallbiztoronto — Toronto Ontario
411.ca
Internet USA

411.ca Yellow Pages Group 411.ca, yellow pages, directory Toronto Internet

Well I never would have thought about it but a sales rep from 411.ca contacted me from an advertisement I had posted on Kijiji. I figured “why not”… But fast forward to today, I have tried to cancel the “subscription” many times well within their “30 day” trial period and now a YEAR later I get a legal letter from a collection agency claiming over $1500!? WTF indeed!

411.ca has been nothing but a total scam. I tried to cancel maybe 12 times, all I got were upsell responses from their sales team.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/411ca/internet/411ca-Yellow-Pages-Group-411ca-yellow-pages-directory-Toronto-Internet-1134575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 411.ca