- Report: #1142378
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 411.ca
411.ca rip off for services then continue to try to extort money Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
If you read all the past reviews there is a pattern;
1) you get a cold call and are promised the world and told about the 10,000 requests they get for your business type. They suggest an insane high price in the $200-$500 range, but can be talked down to 1/2 that. At anything more than $2.99 per month its is more than they are worth.
2) service turns out to be anything but. You would be lucky to get 1 contact for them. No one wants more than one month from these guys. Their service is useless. Anyone looking to use a search service like theirs just uses Google.
3) you contact them to cancel the services they told you were month by month.
4) you get harassed with sales calls about how they are going to fix things, ignoring your request to cancel
5) nothing changes, term ends, you expect it cancelled per your request. They charge you anyhow.
6) You call them, they play dumb. Every excuse in the book. They never got your request, then when you provide email proof, they suddenly find it, but then it turns out you agreed to continue when the next rep who called to harass you. Send an email that shows you did not agree to another month.... On and on it goes... Lord help you if you don't have email correspondence and didn't record their phone calls.
Complete scam. The only way this business is viable is to try and suck as much money from you as quickly as they can. Their services are worthless, so they prey on cold call impulse buys, and then trying to run your card as long as possible. When that stops working, they try to extort with a quasi-collection agency threatening to ruin your credit.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/411ca/nationwide/411ca-rip-off-for-services-then-continue-to-try-to-extort-money-Nationwide-1142378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.