Complaint Review: 415 121 6432

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Very Irrate — Largo Florida United States of America
415 121 6432
san fransisco, California United States of America

415 121 6432 Claim to represent Walmart they call several timse a day saying i took a survey which i did not and offer me a gift card i asked to speak to a supervisor and they hang up san fransisco, California

They call several times a day, I've repeatedly asked to be on the Do Not Call list yet they keep calling.  They claimed I filled out a survey for a Walmart Card and I know for a fact I have done no such thing.  The woman who calls is named Sylvia, she is absolutely rude, and refuses to let me speak to a supervisor before she hangs up on me.  I can not find any info at all on this company, and they continue to call me on my cell phone.  I wish someone would find out who these people are and close them down.  My husband is an attorney, and every time we have called the number back it comes back disconnected.  It's bad enough when salesman call your house phone, but once they start calling your cell phone they have crossed the line!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/415-121-6432/san-fransisco-California-unsure/415-121-6432-Claim-to-represent-Walmart-they-call-several-timse-a-day-saying-i-took-a-surv-954103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 415 121 6432