Complaint Review: 417 Rentals LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: purple heart vet — springfield Missouri
417 Rentals LLC
Old US Highway 66, Brookline, MO springfield, Missouri USA

417 Rentals LLC Holly rentals Chris Gatley Horrible People!! springfield Missouri

I'm am a disabled veteran and i've been living in this duplex for almost 2 years....for the whole first year we didn't have electricity in half of the house, the roof leaked really bad and when they finally had someone come fix it ...they didn't finish the job and this winter the ice and snow tore off the gutters and could have injured my family, we have called and put in work order after work order just to see nothing done..we have never been late on our rent except for this month and the only reason we are late this month is because my mother just passed away.

We called them on the first and let them know our situation and he said it didn't matter and he needed his money that day.. the very next day! he filled to have us evicted..this is truly a horrible person!!! on the court order it didn't even have our names right and stated that we hadn't tried to contact or pay him..we have called and called but all his voicemails are full and when you call the office they just call you back to see if your looking for a place to live...we made a partial payment and set up a payment plan but he just moved our court day back like he's still planning to evict us..someone please help us!!! I have a purple heart and have served my country with pride and to think that my friends and brothers died in combat just for me to come home and be treated like this is WRONG!!!!! Please help me stop this from happening to more people PLEASE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/417-Rentals-LLC/springfield-Missouri-65807/417-Rentals-LLC-Holly-rentals-Chris-Gatley-Horrible-People-springfield-Missouri-1118049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 417 Rentals LLC