Complaint Review: 44 Auto Mart

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gary — New Albany Indiana
44 Auto Mart
2101 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville, Kentucky USA

44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to "BUY TODAY IF APPROVED". Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked "and give your truck as a trade in?" LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/44-Auto-Mart/Louisville-Kentucky-40220/44-Auto-Mart-44-Automart-44automartcom-www44automartcom-Would-not-give-me-pricing-info-1161573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 44 Auto Mart