Complaint Review: 45 SECOND LOANS

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: LORI — READING Pennsylvania United States of America

I was hounded 10-12 times a day from this company about taking out a loan.  I kept telling them it didn't sound right to me to send them money first.  after 2 weeks straight of the phone calls and christmas a few days away I said ok.

I told the steven i could only wire $200, he said fine that would be fine.  2 hrs later i call back and am told that it won't go through i need to send $230 and they will add the first $200 to the loan.  I said just refund my $200 back to me, jeff smith told me that if i want my $200 back it will take 30 days, it's 4 days before christmas so i sent them another $230 and still nothing.

I finally got a hold of jeff and he told me the the loan wouldn't go through but if i western union him another $273 he will western you me $2000, I said no.  now i'm out $430 4 days before christman and i am a single mom with no support-i just wanted to give my kids a nice christmas and fix my furance so we have heat.

some people should really feel bad about what they do to people who need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45-SECOND-LOANS/internet/45-SECOND-LOANS-STEVEN-JEFF-SMITH-RUINED-CHRISTMAS-Internet-985694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45 SECOND LOANS