Complaint Review: 45 Second Loan

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: 45 Second Loan — Albuquerque New Mexico
45 Second Loan
Internet USA

45 Second Loan Patrick kept telling me that if I sent them money western union that they would deposit 2000 to my account plus the 196 I was to send western union back to me as well I told them to lose my information that Im not stupid and i knew it had to be a scam then he told me that he will be pulling whatever he can out of my bank account in the next three days now after reading these im scared because he got very foul mouthed with me after threatening to steal money out of my account and then hung up on me.I called back and the girl that answered was rude and hung up as well. I just pray to god they dont try anything with my account i have already notified my bank as well...BIG SCAM STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Internet

i was contacted by Patrick from 45 second loan company yesterday, he stated if i send him 192 dollars western union, he would deposit 2,192 dollars in my bank accout within 1 hour. i told him, why would i ask you for a loan if i had money? he stated he wasnt taking it, he would give it right back.

i told him i didnt have it to send, and he got rude, and foul mouthed and hung up on me. today, another man claiming to be Patricks suporvisor, called me and told me the same thing, send him money and they would give me a loan, i told him i didnt have money to send, and he told me in the next three days, he would take out all th money in my bank account. now im scared that hes going to try to take the money i do have.

its a scam. do not even talk to these people. IM SORRY I EVER DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45-Second-Loan/internet/45-Second-Loan-Patrick-kept-telling-me-that-if-I-sent-them-money-western-union-that-they-1056777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45 Second Loan