Complaint Review: 45 Wall St Parking Corp

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Natalya — New York New York United States of America
45 Wall St Parking Corp
45 Wall st, New York, New York United States of America

45 Wall St Parking Corp Never paid money appointed by Small Claims Court; Sheriff could not get the money bc they do cash transactions out of pocket New York, New York

Several years ago, my car was scratched in the 45 Wall St Parking garage. The owners are hiding from customers (doesn't surprise me) and their employees are scared of them, so I never had a chance to see them in person. Over the course of several months they tried to avoid talking to me on the phone (often pretending they were a different person - but it's hard not to recognize their middle-eastern accent), despite my weekly calls -

so I took the case to Small Claims Court where they never showed up for the hearing. I won the case ($800 - with penalties for time lapsed it became more than $1000 now) and decided to try get my money ordered by the Small Claims Court (I have all the necessary paperwork). After multiple conversations with the owner (Michelle) I was told that "I will be contacted" and paid. Never happened. Took the case to the State Sheriff (66 John st in downtown Manhattan) and my case was appointed to Officer Ramsey.

She went there once, said the register was empty and closed my case (explanation on the case closing paperwork:"not enough money"). A Wall St Parking garage register is empty?!!? Will never believe that, they handle hundreds of cars every day... So I went there to check what was going on and paid cash for parking. The employee was handling cash through his own pocket, that's why the register was empty... Went to see Sheriff Ramsey again but she wasn't in the office and never called me back and answered why she was so lame at her work. Don't know what to do next, since Sheriff is considered the LAW and the last instance to resume my money...

The owners of this business (Joseph and Michelle) never told me their names. They're liars and indecent people, so there is no way they will ever pay me without some kind of enforcement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45-Wall-St-Parking-Corp/New-York-New-York-10005/45-Wall-St-Parking-Corp-Never-paid-money-appointed-by-Small-Claims-Court-Sheriff-could-n-944605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45 Wall St Parking Corp