Complaint Review: 45 second cash

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: tony — keavy Kentucky
45 second cash
henderson, Nevada USA

45 second cash steven, shane I got a call from a guy steve, he told me to send him 200 dollars by green dot money card and he will depoist my money in my account within 30 minutes. I called backed to find out if he depoist it and he said I would have it by midnight. here it now morning and it still not in my account. He told me to trust him. tryed to call this but no answer. Beware people this is a scam. henderson Nevada

I got a call from a guy named steve. he told me to pay him 200 with a green dot money pak. he told to trust him and within 30 minutes my loan would be depoist in my account. 2 hours it's not in there so I called back and they said it would be in there before midnight. here it is 8-2-2013 and it's not in there. Beware, this a scam. Now I have no money to pay for rent and other bills and to get clothes and food for my kids for school. I can't believe this happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45-second-cash/henderson-Nevada-89052/45-second-cash-steven-shane-I-got-a-call-from-a-guy-steve-he-told-me-to-send-him-200-do-1072387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45 second cash