Complaint Review: 45 second loan

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: jbodiddly — newington New Hampshire United States of America
45 second loan
nevada Internet, Nevada United States of America

45 second loan , 45 second loan.com ripped me off! took 700.00$ not a penny back Internet, Nevada

i tried to take a loan out from this company, they time and time again asked for more and more money from me! it got to the point that i was 700.00 deep and no response, my fault for trying but when it comes down to it..they DO NOT answer their phones and they WILL NOT call you back..they simply disappear.. can't track them down and i am still broke. God D@$N joke. wanna get kicked while your down? sure go with 45 second..they will absolutely deliver, a swift kick in the b*lls! I have yet to get a call or any cash back. my hospital bills will go unpaid and eventually they too will cut me off...45 second, are you going to pay for my funeral?!! my children thank you for it...BASTA@DS! see you in hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45-second-loan/Internet-Nevada-/45-second-loan-45-second-loancom-ripped-me-off-took-70000-not-a-penny-back-Internet-969382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45 second loan