Complaint Review: 45sceondcash

2550 west horizon rich park way hendson, Nevada USA
  • Phone: 775-574-8555
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

45sceondcash said I can get a loan for up to 5000.so toll them that I only need 4000 he ok jack is he name so jack toll me that I would have to send them 150. which is my month payment once I did that the 4000 and the 150. would be put in to my account with in 3 hrs so I did it and now i out a 150. . hendson Nevada

call a bout a loan said I can get 5000 toll them just need 4000 Jack is he name he said ok it would cost me my frist month payment and that I would get it back when they depoisted the money in to my account. I did it sent the money.but no money back to me so Im out 150. have call him no answer just answer machine for you to leave a messegen for them to get back to you I leave one but no one has call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/45sceondcash/hendson-Nevada-89052/45sceondcash-said-I-can-get-a-loan-for-up-to-5000so-toll-them-that-I-only-need-4000-he-1047943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 45sceondcash