Complaint Review: 49ers Shop

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Angel13 — San Bruno California United States of America
49ers Shop

49ers Shop Never Issued a Refund after Requesting a Cancellation Through Email Internet

I wanted to surprise my husband with a 49er jersey ($149) for Christmas and placed an order through this site.  After placing my order, I saw that the charge was from China.  I freaked out and realized that the retail site did not have "http" at the start of the url to show that it was secure--it's my fault for not paying attention and doing further research if the site was legit or not.

Immediately, I called my bank to cancel the charge and contacted the company via email immediately for cancellation.  A few days following, I see they recharged my account and replied to my email.  They said that there was a 10 % credit card fee, and tried to make me keep the order.  I told them I wanted to cancel, and they said that the refund would take 15 to 30 days to process.

I followed up with "Bess" via email numerous times through email address: service@ecommerceservice.biz, asking to expedite the refund and she kept on saying that it was being processed.  They never refunded my card, and I had to file a claim with my bank to get my money bank.

I saw another Ripoff Report made about NetSportsporter, which had the same email address add contact person as Bess.  BUYERS BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/49ers-Shop/internet/49ers-Shop-Never-Issued-a-Refund-after-Requesting-a-Cancellation-Through-Email-Internet-1025376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 49ers Shop