Complaint Review: 4AllVitamins 4 All Vitamins

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Cash — Rapid City South Dakota United States of America
4AllVitamins 4 All Vitamins

4AllVitamins 4 All Vitamins Sucks! Internet

I wish I had checked Ripoff.com before ordering from 4 All Vitamins because my report is the FIFTH one!!  Learn from our mistakes!

I will never attempt to purchase from 4AllVitamins again.  We live in a very rural location, so we buy many things on line.  I usually keep track better but somehow I missed the fact that 4AllVitamins had not sent the RejuvenZyme that I ordered in January.  I just now received it - it's November.  They never contacted me to say it was out of stock; to ask if I minded waiting 11 months for the product; or to say that 11 months later, they finally received this product & did I still want it.

I wrote them:  I JUST RECEIVED this order! It was placed on JANUARY 3!! Your company,

4ALLVitamins just shipped me a container with an invoice showing I paid for it on Jan 3, 2012 - it is now Nov 2, 2012 - ELEVEN months later. I don't even remember ordering it & of course I don't want it!

I will return it if you pay the shipping.

Otherwise, there is always Rip Off dot com to report poor internet service.  I've used them several times & the best thing about Rip Off Reports is that it usually comes up in the first few entries when you google the name,  such as 4ALLVitamins sending me an 11 month old order.

Was 4ALLVitamins sorry and send a nice customer service letter back?  No!!  Their customer service has this whole "the customer is the enemy" attitude.  I received this message from them:

"The manufacturer had this item on backorder until recently when they sent our stock and we shipped your order. If you don't wish to keep the item please return it to the address below. Again this item was just shipped to us from the manufacturer on October 29, 2012."

Were they sorry I had waited 11 months.  No.  Were they sorry for not letting me choose whether I wanted it 11 months later - no.  They WERE sorry that I bothered them though, it seems.  I would have to pay return shipping now and they deduct 20% for the "restocking fee."  Their prices are out of sight, they have already received 5 RipOff reports and they DON'T CARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4AllVitamins-4-All-Vitamins/internet/4AllVitamins-4-All-Vitamins-Sucks-Internet-972120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4AllVitamins 4 All Vitamins