Complaint Review: 4D Marketing Associates, Boss Executive Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
4D Marketing Associates, Boss Executive Group, Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle Auburn Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

4D Marketing Associates; Boss Executive Group, Inc.; Robinson Executive; Precision Events; Boss & Alliance Executive Groups; Access Marketing Concepts; Pounder, Inc.; CCA Enterprises; Et Al "Bizilla" The Octopus that will not Die! Misrepresentation of positions advertised equals a total waste of your time!. Auburn Hills Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: It depends on the company

*Consumer Comment: You can add another name to that list

*UPDATE Employee: actually my wife works for them

These companies are all misrepresenting the positions they offer and tout how they are entry level ways to get your foot in the door and work your way up from the ground floor to being a manager. The job consists of walking around through various neighborhood trying to sell a coupon book from which you will be paid for those sold.

As myself and others have explained how these companies mistreat its applicants elsewhere on this site, I will list the 19 names of related companies that I have found that seem to be the same "Bizilla" company.

Precision Events; Boss Alliance Executive Groups; Access Marketing Concepts; Pounder, Inc.; CCA Enterprises; Boss Executive Group, Inc.;
Energy Marketing Services, LLC; Mecca Wholesale Distribution; Entertainment Work, Inc.; 4D Marketing Association; A.M.C.; Beg, Inc.; Infinity Marketing Group; Robinson Executive, Enterprise Associates, Tuff Marketing, Inc.;
Premiere HQ; Universal Marketing Group; William Howard Agency.

You may recognize the above and other related ads by the term "entry Level" and the loooong listing of those who may qualify by having experience in almost every job under the sun.

I have reported this fraud to one of the job boards who constantly displays the ads for these companies. Each time I called to complain to their "site integrity" team, I was given lip service and the ads continue to flourish.
I guess they don't wish to lose the revenue the fradulent ads give them.

Make sure you google these agencies and those that use the same wording because it may save you a trip and a waste of time and money.

Karen
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4D-Marketing-Associates-Boss-Executive-Group-Inc/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48326/4D-Marketing-Associates-Boss-Executive-Group-Inc-Robinson-Executive-Precision-Events-278083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4D Marketing Associates, Boss Executive Group, Inc.

It depends on the company

AUTHOR: Bombdiggity - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of EMS (Energy Marketing Services) and i have fared extremely well in the chicagoland market it is not a pyramid scheme and uses only reputable names of clients. i don't know if you've heard about AT&T but that's the biggest one. the pay is dependant on how hard your willing to work as well. more work=more pay

AUTHOR: Dixiegrace - (U.S.A.)

All those names mentioned above I have seen in job postings. Top Flight Marketing can also be added because they do the same exact thing. I responded to one of their posts and then about 2 days later 2 men representing Top Flight came in to my job trying to sell me a coupon book. I asked them how long they had been with the company and said not long but were eager to move up...Needless to say I wasn't too eager to jump in on their load of lies.

AUTHOR: Dixiegrace - (U.S.A.)

actually my wife works for them

AUTHOR: Pxcyr - (U.S.A.)

I agree, she may bring home $80-$100 a day, It's not worth it. I've tried telling her this over and over... but she's sold on the idea. More people need to be warned. They don't just door-to-door, they are required to enter less than safe businesses like bars and strip clubs. My wife has come home after being grossly hit on and touched by these drunk people, but she's sold on a dream. A dream of being on top of the pyramid. If you're reading this and are employeed by one of these companies (including Mecca Wholesale Inc.) or thinking about applying, run, RUN, fast and far. They say J.U.I.C.E (Join Us In Creating Excitment) I say don't be stupid. Get a real sales job or work @ BurgerKing, aleast the king has better oppurtunities than these low-life wanna be sales companies.